Cancun-Sian Ka’an Wilderness Adventure
Come to this adventure tour and visit “Sian Ka’an”, the beautiful and impressive Biosphere Reserve in Mexico. Sian Ka’an means ‘Origin of the Sky’ in the Maya language. Cross unspoiled wetlands by boat, watching how the ecosystems and colors change. Tour activities include watching birds, animals and plants of the Maya jungle, and finally enjoy snorkeling in an underground river.
Schedules – Sian Ka’an Wilderness Adventure
Schedules: 07:00 AM
Departures Tuesdays and Thursdays with pick-ups starting at 7:00 am. (Schedule varies according to your hotel).
Duration of program: one day (from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm approx.) Gallery Sian Ka’an Wilderness Adventure Gallery Sian Ka’an Wilderness Adventure
Round transportation aboard comfortable units (Club Wagon or Suburban with a/c), professional bilingual guide (biologist or naturalist), snorkel gear, snacks and lunch; boat ride across the Muyil Lagoon, visit to the archaeological site of Muyil, and Xlapak.
Alcoholic beverages, gratuities, souvenirs or any other extra cost service at the locations
* Rates & schedules may vary depending on the date selected.
* This adventure tour includes Maya archaeological site, fresh water channel and cenote
* The 5% of the tourist fee is donated for projects to protect the nature along the Maya zone
* It is important to be ahead of time for your program. 10 minutes before would be enough
* Children rate from 4 to 7 years old
* This adventure activity has limited capacity, so we strongly recommend to reserve in advance
* Bring towels, comfortable clothes and shoes, swimming suit. We also recommend to bring hat, long sleeve cotton shirt and pants, impermeable jacket, and hygienic personal stuff
* Bring extra cash money for souvenirs, photo & video, etc.
* Due to the care we take of the environment, we only recommend biodegradable sun block lotion and repellent of insects.
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking