Cancun-Chichen Itza Sky Luxury Cruisers
Chichen Itza was an important Maya center along the Yucatan Peninsula and our visitors will have the chance to stay in Chichen Itza and look in awe the monumental buildings constructed years ago by the Mayas with their advanced astronomic knowledge. During this Chichén Itzá family tour you will also swim in a natural cenote (sinkhole) of crystalline water.
Schedules: 08:00 AM
with pick-ups from 07:10 to 08:10 am (Pick-ups may vary according to your hotel)
Duration of program: one day (from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm approx.) Gallery Chichen Itza Sky Luxury Cruisers Gallery Chichen Itza Sky Luxury Cruisers
Round transportation from Cancun in deluxe buses with table, executive service and beverages on board, Continental breakfast (juice, fruits, bread & coffee), entrance fees, guided tour and free time at Chichén Itzá, buffet lunch, cenote Ikkil swimming.
Souvenirs or any other extra cost service provided at the locations
* Rates & schedules may vary depending on the date selected.
* From 6 to 12 y.o. pay child rate / Infants 0-5 free of charge
* The buses are deluxe ones with special service on board, toilette, fresh aromatherapy towels, pillows, blankets.
* Beverages (soft drinks, juices wine, tequila) are included along the tour aboard the bus. (water, juice and beers).
* The buffet lunch is held at Mayaland restaurant and includes one beverage and live folkloric music
* It is important to be ahead of time for your program. 15 minutes before would be enough.
* >If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* This program has limited capacity, so we strongly recommend to reserve in advance.
* Please be advised that photo & video can be taken but with restrictions of the government and with an extra charge. Ask to your guide.
* Bring towels, comfortable clothes and shoes, swimming suit and extra cash money for souvenirs, photo & video, etc.
* Due to the care we take of the environment, it is only accepted biodegradable sun block lotion and repellent of insects.
* Alcoholic drinks are included only after the visit to the archaeological site.