Discover the dolphin’s best-kept secrets in a safe and fun-filled environment and be surprised by the great intelligence and friendliness of these wonderful marine mammals. You will have the opportunity to hug & kiss it, and let it kiss you too. Enjoy watching your new friend while it performs a series of amazing behaviors. This program is ideal for children… of all ages.
Schedules – Dolphin Encounter
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Schedules: 01:00 PM, 02:00 PM, 03:30 PM
Duration of program: 45 minutes (including orientation) Gallery Dolphin Encounter Gallery Dolphin Encounter
Kiss, touch, race, sing, tail walk, cradle
Food, beverages, photo & video or any other extra cost service provided at the location
* Rates & schedules may vary depending on the date selected.
* It is important to be ahead of time for your program. 30 minutes before would be enough.
* Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, lunch, etc.
* Due to their security, pregnant women do not participate in any of our water programs.
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* The minimum age to participate in the Dolphin Encounter program is 1 year old and fit the life vest.
* Children from 1 to 2 years participate free of charge at the dolphin swim and from 3 to 7 years participate free just paying the admission fee to the park of $5.50 USD, always accompanied by a participant and paying adult. This promotion applies only upon client request by email or phone.
* If you have 1 to 7 years children, DO NOT INCLUDE THEM inside the reservation at the time to make your purchase. Please note that refunds do not apply after the reservation is made on line. If you include child and pay for it, refunds do not apply.
* After your reservation is done, please e-mail us or use the Comments Area and ask for the free space for your children 7 years old and under.
* Participants from 1 to 7 years old must come with a paying adult as a companion.
* If children are 12 years old and over, they may swim on their own and pay adult price.
* The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.