Experience the best that the beautiful island of Cozumel offers watching the bewitching underwater universe. Come with us to the amazing undersea, without all the cumbersome equipment needed to scuba diving. We will take you snuba diving to watch lobsters, parrotfish and pairing angelfish. You will be fascinated with the myriad of bright colors surrounding you in this incredible and fantastic underwater world. Your dive master will take you into the shallow waters to try out your skills and build confidence. Once you are ready, we will move out to deeper water (15-18 ft), where you will find schooling fish, as well as brilliant, capricious coral formations.
Schedules – Snuba
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Schedules: 08:00 AM, 09:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:00 PM, 02:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Tours from Monday to Saturday, every 1.5 hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (last tour begins at 3:00 pm)
Duration of this Cozumel excursion: 1.5 hours approx. Gallery Snuba Gallery Snuba
15-minute instruction, instructor/guide dive master, and snuba gear.
Transfer to our location, Sunset Beach, 3 km South from Cozumel downtown, lockers rent at the secured location: USD $ 2.00. Food, drinks, souvenirs, tips and any other service with extra charge provided at the location.
* Rates & schedules may vary depending on the date selected.
* Duration of this Cozumel excursion: 1.5 hours approx.
* You spend 20 to 30 minutes in the water during your snuba diving Cozumel Island
* This water sport has capacity for 24 people per schedule
* Guests must fulfill a waiver and release form to carry out this Cozumel underwater activity
* Fresh water showers, restaurant/snack bar, and restrooms are available at the location
* Sunscreen lotions and t-shirts are available to purchase at our store
* The minimum age to participate is 6 years
* This snuba diving adventure tour has limited capacity, so we strongly recommend to reserve in advance
* Bring towels, comfortable clothes and shoes, swimming suit, sunglasses or hat, and extra cash money for souvenirs, underwater photo, etc.
* Due to the care we take of the environment, it is only accepted biodegradable sun lotion and repellent of insects
* For safety reasons, both for people and for the reef, the use of cameras is not allowed in the water unless you are certificated scuba diver (you must show your identification so)
* This Cozumel water sport is for people in good health conditions, and is not recommendable for people with asthma, diabetes, hypertension, any cardiac, lung or column disease, nor for pregnant women
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking