Isla Mujeres-Dolphin Swim Adventure
This program was created especially for you and the dolphin to share a series of sensational and safe activities while establishing a unique bond of trust. The dolphin greets you with a handshake, a kiss on the cheek, and lets you kiss them as well. Later, you will get close and personal with your new friend while it takes you on a belly-ride. At the end, you will enjoy moments of great spontaneity during your free time together. It is an unforgettable experience!
Schedules – Dolphin Swim Adventure
Schedules: 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 02:15 PM, 03:30 PM
Duration of program: 45 minutes (including orientation) Gallery Dolphin Swim Adventure Gallery Dolphin Swim Adventure
* Belly ride, hug the dolphin, kiss the dolphin, hand shake the dolphin
* The dolphin program in Isla Mujeres includes the Cancun-Isla Mujeres round-trip, marine transportation from Aquatours Marine
Food, beverages, photo & video or any other extra cost service provided at the location
The price does not include the $3.00 USD dock fee per participant and companions that must be paid at the time of registration
* Rates & schedules may vary depending on the date selected.
* It is important to be ahead of time for your program. 30 minutes before would be enough
* Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, lunch, etc.
* Due to their security, pregnant women do not participate in any of our water programs
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Getting to the Dolphin Discovery location is very easy for tourists staying at the Island! Discovery Island is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to take a taxi at any spot of the island or outside your hotel you should find a taxi base. Ask the driver to take you to Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium. That way you will save $3.00 USD of dock fee!
* Group size: limited from 10 to 12 people to ensure a very personal experience
* To participate on the Swim Adventure program, children must fulfill the required age of 8 years old and height of 4 ft tall
* Children 8 to 11 years old must come with a paying adult (per child) as a companion
* If children are 12 y.o. and over, they may swim on their own
* The use of safety vests is required in all water programs