Riviera Maya-Tulum/Xel-Há All Inclusive
This family tour is an amazing combination of nature, archaeology and culture. The Tulum-Xel-Há tour takes you to the Mayan Riviera natural wonders. The first stop is the city that is icon of the Maya culture in the Mexican Caribbean and the only built facing the sea. Then, move to the natural aquarium and enjoy the water activities at Xel-Há Natural Park
Schedules – Tulum/Xel-Há All Inclusive
Schedules: 08:00 AM
Pick-ups from 07:10 to 08:10 am Pick-ups may vary according to your hotel)
Duration of the program: 12 hours (from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm approx.) Tulum: 2 hours. Xel-Há 5 hours. Gallery Tulum/Xel-Há All Inclusive Gallery Tulum/Xel-Há All Inclusive
Round trip transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya hotels. Bilingual guide, Tulum & Xel-Há entrance fees. At the park: snorkel gear, towels, lockers, food & beverages along the park, ecotour, lounge chairs, life vests, floating wheels, bicycles, train ride to the river.
Souvenirs, photo & video or any other extra cost service provided at the locations
* Rates & schedules may vary depending on the date selected.
* From 6 to 12 y.o. pay child rate / Infants 0-5 free of charge
* The buses are deluxe ones with special service on board and toilette
* It is important to be ahead of time for your program. 15 minutes before would be enough.
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Please be advised that photo & video can be taken in Tulum, but under some government restrictions and with an extra charge. Ask to your guide.
* Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, swimming suit and extra cash money for souvenirs, photo & video, etc.
* Due to the care we take of the environment, are only accepted biodegradable sun block lotion and repellent of insects.
* Beer is included only after the visit to the archaeological site.